Thursday, February 26, 2009

really? it's already been a month?

See - this is the reason that I do not make new years resolutions. FAIL.

I wanted to blog - am I blogging well maybe once a month. And who is it disappointing - me. I don't have any new cool blogs to read. Though I am still loyal to the bad sandwich chronicles this does not encourage me to log in and blog on my own - I don't have any crazy stories to tell.

But then yesterday, some  hip hop ladies on a forum I post on invited me to be a part of a new blog. Maybe that is what I need - something not about me. I am  boring.

So maybe the news years  blog resolution will fulfill itself. And I will become interesting and I will have friends. Cross your fingers ya'll!

I have nothing fun or witty to talk about - we are suppose to get 8-10 inches of snow - so not coool minnesota. What happened to global warming? Just kidding. I like snow. Just not ridiculous pointless snow emergencies in uptown. 

I got a new tattoo. It is a clam and pearl and I love it. I don't have a fun picture I just realized it is really hard to take a picture of the back of your arm. I ate sushi for the first time in my 22 years of living. I didn't love it I didn't hate it. I guess I don't really get the hype. The little boats were cute - and it was good company. 

4 comments:

  1. I for one thought this post was very interesting. I'll take a picture of your tat and we can upload it and you can post it!

    Keep eating sushi - you'll get the hype. Fuji Ya happy hour next week...be there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. what has the condor done/tried to do to you??? Sushi? I'm with you Bell... don't hate it, don't love it, it's just...blah. Sushi falls into one of those hipster categories...everyone else seems to be loving it, so why not you? anyway, just wanted to say congrats on the post, i am eagerly awaiting more from the mysterious "sowhereareyouhe".

    ReplyDelete
  3. p.s. you're both coming to sushi tomorrow - so stop trying to act like it is so hipster and you're both not.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey now! I never said it was hipster, just that i don't love it don't hate it. And can you really trust anything dusick says - it is more then likely a lie.

    ReplyDelete