Tuesday, December 29, 2009

tattoo ideas...



Sometimes great ideas come at really unexpected times. I was brushing my teeth last night and thought of what's next on the list of crista's never ending tattoos desires....



This fine little screen print is the current art in our bathroom... well you see that little chandelier hanging almost center next to the pink bunny with the chain saw, that sparked a thought.

I want to add a chandalier to my half sleeve, yes yes i do.
So then today with the aide of google, I came across this gem...


I think after my flower lady is finished, I will start working on this pretty little piece.

And yes this should end my half sleeve. A patchwork of sorts.
Peonies, map coordinates, a clamshell and pearl, a pretty little lady and roses... and a chandelier and birds.... I will still add the "sufficiently breathless" text, hopefully somewhere.

I love tattoos.
yes yes i do.

2 comments:

  1. www.tattoo-you.org
    you can find it all there, G

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you don't mind me suggesting.

    Saint Bernard, wearing hawaiian shirt, sunglasses, laying in reclining chair.

    Old English Letters stating, "PARTY ANIMAL."

    ReplyDelete