Monday, May 11, 2009

freaky sunday

The time to widen your horizons is long overdue. Your confident nature is being undermined by your current inability to interact with a brand new group of people. For some inexplicable reason, you get tongue tied when the opportunity to mingle presents itself. You wonder where your conversation skills have vanished to. This is not a comfortable time for you but you will overcome it in due time after you acclimatize yourself to your new surroundings. Be ready for an event that will take you far away from the people and lifestyle that you have grown accustomed to. It is a nerve wracking time but your confident nature will spring back into action soon.


That was my horoscope yesterday it freaked me out how true it was.

Actually it has been freaking me out a lot lately.

It's been too true too often.

I want to see a psychic.

1 comment:

  1. I am a psychic. I see great things in your future. By future, I mean Saturday, Oct. 24th in Chicago at the Metro.

    ReplyDelete