Monday, March 15, 2010

Sooo...

I made this goal (...i totally stole the idea from my friend chelsea....) By the time I turn 30 i want to have seen every state...

Here is where I need to go:

Maine

Vermont

New Hampshire

Massachusetts

West Virginia

North Carolina

South Carolina

Alabama

Mississippi

Tennessee

Kentucky

Louisiana

Texas

New Mexico

Nevada

Idaho

Oregon

Washington

Alaska

Hawaii


Most of these will be accomplished by forcing my friends who do live in these states to take road trips with me. So if you live in these places.. oh get ready... I am coming.


If you want to know these states... tell me... if i can visit you in these states tell me.... if you just want to take the best road trip ever tell me...


traveltraveltravel.




4 comments:

  1. I have this same goal, although not sure if I'll do it by 30, but anyway, if you need an assistant, let me know! Wouldn't it be fun to get some peeps and do a random roadie? Like, any weekend we could knock off plenty of states. Maybe take off on a thursday, spend 1 day just straight driving, then BAM! enjoy the weekend doing crazy stuff in a different state.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to say but I was in Kentucky with you before. Waffle was there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I noticed Texas was on that list...just saying.

    ReplyDelete